Under general supervision is responsible for the review of, compliance with and processing of contracts. Represents the company in the administration of contracts and aids in the preparation of contract synopsis and the development and tracking of contract proposals and quotations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Reviews solicitations and prepares responses requests for proposal, requests for quotation, and contract modifications.
2. Analyzes contract requirements, special provisions, terms, and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unit procedure.
3. Provides contractual guidance to business team members to facilitate compliance with the applicable Statement of Work and other contract documents.
4. Enters orders in the company ERP and handles contract change control process and ensure that changes and modifications are reflected in the ERP system in a timely manner.
5. Monitors contract progress and prepares periodic reports and estimates of completion dates as needed/requested.
6. Enters contracts and new orders in the company’s ERP system and ensures that contracts are fulfilled satisfactorily, and the favorable customer relations are maintained.
7. Responsible for having a general understanding of the business case and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications.
8. Recognize and flow down all necessary terms and conditions, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS) from prime contracts and coordinate subcontracts/contracts through closeout.
9. Review terms and conditions, nondisclosure agreements, review of contractual documents, including change orders and modifications.
10. Review prime solicitations to ensure that all appropriate terms and conditions are included in the subcontract Request for Proposal/Request for Quote (RFP/RFQ).
11. Assist in preparation of subcontract requests for proposal and requests for quotation to include input and guidance to program staff regarding the subcontract statement of work.
12. Assist in internal and external review process (audits)
13. Comply with company policies, practices, and procedures.
14. Participate in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
15. Work effectively and communicate clearly with other employees.
16. Handle changing deadlines and priorities.
17. Review work for accuracy, completeness, and proper authority.
FRM 302339 Rev A
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Values and Ethics
Develops People Capability
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
• Administrator – Bachelor’s degree or 2-5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience working with government contracts.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical
procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers,
and the public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should highly proficiently using MS Suite (Excel, Word,
Power point). Familiarity with Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools such as Sales
Force.com a plus.
• Working knowledge of US Customs and export control regulations including Department of
• International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) familiarity a plus. Experience in handling mid-size to
large projects, resulting in on-time deliverables and staying within budget.
• Process knowledge in manufacturing industry.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
FRM 302339 Rev A
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the office work environment is usually quiet.
This position is eligible for a hybrid work-schedule.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 is a condition of employment at PCI. Proof of vaccination or an
accommodation request approved by PCI will be required prior to starting employment with the Company.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the Internal Traffic in
Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines
a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or