Summary: Under minimal supervision, serve as the MRB & Calibration Administrator, in accordance with established standard operating procedures (SOP) and work in process (WIP). The incumbent will perform the following essential duties and responsibilities listed below:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
As the MRB Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Either directly or through others, ensure the identification, traceability, and control of nonconforming material.
- Ensure that Discrepant Material Reports (DMR) created are dispositioned in a timely manner.
- Maintain the security of nonconforming material under bond, whether inside or outside the Bond Room. (This does not include customer/government owned or returned material.)
- Work closely with Planning, Engineering, Purchasing, Material Control, Receiving, Manufacturing and Stockroom to identify priorities and resolve open issues related to nonconforming material.
- Administer DMRs and implement MRB Dispositions using the company’s ERP System.
- Process dispositioned material – Return parts to suppliers, scrap parts, works with planning and manufacturing on reworks, assists engineering to inspect discrepant material.
As the Calibration Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Check weekly and monthly notifications generated by the calibration tracking database.
- Ensure all measurement, test, and diagnostic equipment are recalled from work areas from multiple departments and buildings.
- Work with approved service providers to obtain current pricing and scheduling information.
- Generate internal requisitions and coordinate with Purchasing department to obtain purchase orders (PO) for calibration and repair services
- Ensure delivery of equipment and scheduling of calibration services.
- Maintain all records and calibration history both electronically and hard copy.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Dependability / Attendance
Safety & Security
Values and Ethics
Develops People Capability
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; and/or 3-5
years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Quality Control.
ASQ Certified Metrologist Certificate, ISO 9001 and/or 13485 experience is a definite plus.
- Proficient with standard and complex measuring and test equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend basic component drawings, complex assembly drawings, test procedures, and
- Ability to read and comprehend industry specifications and standards
- Ability to perform all inspection duties, provide technical support, and report findings
- Basic knowledge and understanding of sampling techniques (ANSI/ASQC 4).
- Knowledge of established rules of metrology including basic working knowledge of geometric dimensions tolerance; ASME Y 5 – preferred.
- Must have good manufacturing practices, experience with Cleanroom/White Room working environment is a
- Effectively works in a team setting, facilitates communication, and coordinates conflict resolution within and among work
The employee must have the ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, data recording, correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer programs including E-mail, MS Word and MS Excel including some experience with databases. Experience with ERP system (i.e., EPICOR, AS400, etc.).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand as well as freely move about the facility. The employee must be able use hands and fingers, handle or feel, talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those conditions an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Temperature is ambient conditions. PPE may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PCI is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PCI is also a Federal contractor. Employment may be contingent upon U.S. citizenship or valid “green card” holder status.
Being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 is a condition of employment at PCI. Proof of vaccination or an accommodation request approved by PCI will be required prior to starting employment with the Company.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.